Current Research :
- Experiences and Vulnerability: Risk Society; sensitive posture and vulnerable réflexivity, symbolic exchanges (eg research on shared suffering and palliative care), formes of social invisibilites and political actions.
- Collective memory and memorial conflicts, politics and uses of memorials facts social role of witnesses and construction of memorials facts and rituals (postcommunism and postcolonialism period).
- Sociological status and biographical experiences, posture of the subject and identity constructions in postmodern societies, forms of discrimination and public policies.
Direction of Research Projects :
- Non-users of public policies of struggle against discrimination. Financial Support of the French General Commissariat of Territorial Cohesion and French Civil Rights Defender.
- Migrants experiences of discrimination in employment - for the French Ministry of Interior, Paris – France
- Paths of recognition: cultural spaces and minority aspirations - program of Academic Research of Region Rhône-Alpes, ARC5 – “Cultures, Science, Societies and Mediations” with Olivier Leservoisier (Lyon 2 University)
-State of academic knowledge on discrimination in France - Financial Support of the French National Agency for Social Cohesion (ACSE)
- Path of institutional treatement of discrimination. Comparative analysis of national and local level in France and Poland»
- Discrimination and non-discrimination in the practices of public organizations. – Financial Support of the French National Agency for Social Cohesion (ACSE)
International activités :
Director of international program Rhôn-Alpes Region Coopéra 2015-2017 –France-Canada
Member of Coordination Board of UE programme COST Action ISO603 – Health and Social Care for Migrants and Ethnic Minorities in Europe
Director of international program Rhône-Alpes Region 2008-2010 ARCUS-Brésil Social Uses of the past and building identity in Latin America
Director of International revue "Management&Gouvernance"
Member of Scientific Board of « PGV Network » since 2010
Member of Internation Scientific Bord of international review « Pensée Plurielle » ed. De Boeck Supérieur, Paris
Member of International Association of Sociologists of French Languge