Chercheuse associée (Sciences Po Grenoble - UGA)
2021 Sciences Po Grenoble, Bachelor. ‘Change in global politics’
2019-2022 Sciences Po Grenoble, Bachelor, ‘International Relations and Governance in the Arctic’
2015-2016 Greenland, Ilisimatusarfik (Nuuk). Master students. Course coordinator and teacher. Interdisciplinary course, ‘Arctic Governance and sustainable development’
2012-14 Sciences Po Lyon, Master. ‘The Arctic region in the 21st century: public policies and international relations’
2013-14 Sciences Po Grenoble, Bachelor. ‘The Arctic region in the 21st century: public policies and international relations’
EU3D Research fellow, Political science, PACTE Sciences Po (Feb. 2020 – 2023)
External Lecturer, Sciences Po Grenoble
Change in global politics, from Sept. 2021
International relations and Governance in the Arctic region, from Sept. 2019
Associate Professor, Law Department, Business and Social Sciences, Aarhus University (March 2017– Dec. 2017)
Associate Professor, Arctic research, Faculty of Arts, Aarhus University (2014 – 2017)
External Lecturer, International relations in the Arctic region, Sciences Po Grenoble (2013 – 2014)
External Lecturer, International relations in the Arctic region, Sciences Po Lyon (2012 – 2014)
Governments, EU, Greenland
- EU, EEAS, Member of the EU Delegation, EU-China Security Dialogue. 1.5 Seminar. Beijing, 14 December 2018. EU-China Informal Security Dialogue. Presentation in the session on EU-Asia connectivity: implications for security. Co-organisers European Union Institute for Security Studies (EUISS), Chongyang Institute for Financial Studies, Renmin University of China (RDCY), International College of Defense Studies (ICDS), National Defense University (NDU), Beijing, 4 December 2018.
- EU Institute for Security Studies (EUISS), China in the Arctic, Fall 2018.
- Denmark, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, organization of high-level meetings with the MFA in Copenhagen, and the Joint Arctic Command, Danish Defence. 2016.
- EDA (European Defense Agency), Work Package Leader, “Arctic Training”. 2016-2017
- EU, DG for External Policies, European Parliament, Policy Hub. “The Law of the Sea in question: China's position on the Arctic Ocean and on the South China Sea”, Brussels, 16 March 2017.
- Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Greenland, Invited expert, internal meeting, Nuuk. China and the EU’s roles in the governance of the Arctic region, Hans Egede House, 5 April 2016.
- France, Ministry for Foreign Affairs, Member of the French scientific delegation, Arctic Circle, Iceland 2013, 2015 and 2016 and advisor to the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Arctic policy.
- EU, EEAS, EU Arctic Policy Assessment, Internal seminar, Brussels, 29 November 2018.
- Geneva Center for Security Policy, Geneva, High North Talks, Invited expert on ‘(Remaining) Possibilities for international cooperation in the High North’, September 2022, January 2023, April 2023.
- European Center for Security Studies, George C. Marshall Center, European Security Seminar North, Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Participation in the seminar in 2018 and in 2019. The Arctic: Risks and Opportunities for Europe and North America. Invited speaker on the topic ‘“International and regional governance interplay in the Arctic region”.
- Ifri, Center for Energy, Speaker in a conference. Presentation on ‘Deep seabed mining of critical metals: strategic and governance challenges’, 2018.
- Arctic Roundtable. Amongst participants: President of Iceland O. Grimsson, Vice President of World Petroleum Council, representatives of Shell, Tschudi Group, certification companies (DNV), Members of European Parliament, Oslo 2013.
- Global Economic Symposium, invited expert. Presentation on “Exploring Energy Resources in the Arctic Ocean”, Rio, Brazil, 16-17 October 2012.
- Other think tanks and NGOs: WWF, EU Arctic Forum
EU-PolarNet Consortium: Integrated European Polar Research Programme (EPRP), 2019 onwards
Contributor to Research Need 6: Secure and Peaceful Polar Regions
French Scientific Initiative, Chantier Arctique, CNRS-INSU: Member of the Scientific Committee, 2011-2014. Coordinator of the Group on Governance.
EU, EU3D Horizon 2020. Differentiation, Dominance, Democracy. 2020-2023
European Defense Agency (EDA), Work Package Leader, “Arctic Training”. 2016-2017.
Research projects evaluation
Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council, Canada
PACTE – UMR 5194 (associate researcher since 2011), researcher 2020-2023.
INTRALaw, Law Department, Aarhus University (member 2015-2017)
ARC, Arctic Research Center, Aarhus University (member 2014-2017), Coordinator Governance interdisciplinary research group
Observatoire de l’Arctique (CNRS, Paris), Leader of the Governance working group and Member of the scientific committee “Observatoire de l’Arctique” (2011-2013)
PhD Final Dissertation Jury
Political Science, Sciences Po Grenoble, 2018.
Jury: Franck Petiteville, Alain Faure, Cécile Pelaudeix, Frédéric Ramel, Anne Laure Amilhat Szary.
Title: L’Arctique comme enjeu de coopération internationale.
Political Science, Université Paris Descartes (Int. Relations) 2018.
Jury: Thierry Garcin, Matthias Finger, Thomas Lindemann, Cécile Pelaudeix, Jean Radvanyi.
Title: Les relations entre la Norvège et la Russie en Arctique. Regard et analyse sur une dynamique régionale à l’ère de l’Anthropogène.
Post-Doc Research Fellowship, UiT, Norway 2017
Oxford Research Encyclopedia of Politics
Cambridge University Press
Centre National du Livre
International Journal of Marine and Coastal Law
Advances in Polar Science (Polar Research Institute of China)
Polar Record (Cambridge University Press)
McGill International Journal of Sustainable Development Law & Policy
Arctic Review on Law and Politics
Yearbook of Polar Law
Member of Editorial boards
Studies in Polar Law, book series (Brill Academic Publishers)
Etudes Inuit Studies